We’re small, fast, innovative, and bursting at the seams with people passionate about The Ocean, Meteorology, #ClimateChange, Eco-Innovation and Technology. We’re growing at a rapid pace and seeking enthusiastic, creative, intelligent, and fun individuals to join us in a variety of roles. In return, we can offer you a fun but hard-working environment where you can instantly see your contribution to the company’s success.
« LEAD DEVELOPER » – #JobOpportunity in WAVE BUMPER ‘s Development Team
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated software developer to join a mobile development team which is starting to be created.
Job based in a great environment in Bayonne (Basque country, France).
- You care about software; you have a passion for what you do which you can clearly convey by your actions rather than just waffly personal statements on your CV.
- You are willing to have an impact on real people living on the shoreline (3,5 billions people on earth are concerned)…
- You have an eye for software design and can talk eloquently on a range of topics due to your experiences and also from reading and experimentation.
- You are fluent in french and english.
- You are working full time on site with all the team during the first months. Remote working possible 2/3 days a week once the project & the development team is mature enough
- For you it’s more than a job !
We are building an app in order to prevent and protect the coastline from flooding and submersion risks. It first monitors marine weather reports. The app also warns particular/professional users and the public authorities teams about upcoming submersion risks.
With the support of the ESA (European Spatial Agency) datas, the app crosses in anticipation hydrodynamic informations as well as geomorphological factors of the zones under surveillance. It thus offers a targeted prevention solution that optimizes the positioning of WAVE BUMPER modules.
You are, as the rest of the team, cross-functional (design, coding, testing…), self-organizing, and highly autonomous. You’ll be working directly with the Product Manager and stakeholders in a highly collaborative manner. This approach requires a huge amount of teamwork and maturity and is not right for everyone. But we believe it’s the best way to create great software.
TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
We are very pleased to welcome your application at contact at wave-bumper.com !